Meet the (grand) Parents
After a few days of rest and relaxation it was time to meet all of my adoring fans. They’ve been waiting patiently for nine months, but they wouldn’t wait a minute longer. Grammy, Grandpa, and Aunt Stacy were sooooo excited to see me. I wonder what that hairy thing is on Papa’s chin. As soon as I figure out how my hands work I’m gonna start tugging on it. Hey, Grandpa is bald just like me! The next day I met Grandma, Grandfather, and Ante Stephanie. I got to cuddle with Grandma in the soft blue blanket she bought for me. She wouldn’t let go of me for 4 hours, but I wasn’t complaining. A few days later Uncle Payton came over. He has the connections at Disneyland so I needed to make a good impression. All this meet and greet is hard work, but I have to make my fans happy.








<< Home