More doctors...come on people!
I had to make a trip to my new pediatrician today so she could check me out to see if everything was working. Just when I thought I had seen every doctor possible, another one! So off on a short car ride we went. I love car rides, they just put me right to sleep. I got to hang out with another baby in the waiting room (he wasn't as cut as me). This pediatrician is really nice. She began to check me out by putting me on this cold paper that startled me. I accidentally tinkled on my dad. I was so embarassed. Then the pediatrician measured me at 20" instead of 18.5", and now I almost weigh 7lbs. I guess having all those bottles fed to me is making me sprout like a green bean. I get to see my new pediatrician soon, so if I grow more I'll let you know...I can't wait for my chicken legs to get a bit more chubby!
<< Home