Image

Welcome to Brayden Babble

Hello, and welcome to my blog! I decided to come into the world a few weeks early because I was so excited to see mommy and daddy and my two puppies! I hope you enjoy the babble as I keep you up to date on my new adventure!

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

It's Fun Hangin' Around!

Mommy and Daddy were getting tired of me crying and being cranky because of my gas bubbles, so they had me try out a new toy. For the last few weeks I've wondered what this contraption was in the corner, and now it's my best friend. I'd like to introduce you to my swing, and it's cool! It will automatically rock me back and forth. It even has tunes...

Since I'm still a lightweight, it gets hung up every so often, yet I never know because I always seem to fall asleep. My daddy has his recliner, mommy has the big couch and the 2 puppies, and now I have my swing! What's on TV next?