Image

Welcome to Brayden Babble

Hello, and welcome to my blog! I decided to come into the world a few weeks early because I was so excited to see mommy and daddy and my two puppies! I hope you enjoy the babble as I keep you up to date on my new adventure!

Friday, August 04, 2006

From Low Chair to High Chair

Now that I've passed the 4 month mark (over a month ago), I have started eating rice cereal. Looks kind of gross, but tastes good. It adds a bit of variety to my boring diet of, well, a bottle of formula. I had no idea what a spoon was, so I had to learn how to use that too. Mommy and daddy take turns trying to feed me. I'm still trying to figure out the spoon thing, so it gets messy at times. I get more food on my face then in my mouth. When I began eating rice cereal, we started using my lullaby swing. That didn't work long. Then they put me in my on-the-ground vibrating chair. That was fun for a while. And then the day came...grandma and grandpa went out and bought me a big baby chair, or a high chair as they call it. Now this is fun. I love the tray; gives me a great place to practice hand drums. The seat pad is real comfy...and the whole chair folds up and out of the way really cool. I heard next up is baby food from a jar...can't wait to see what that tastes like!