| Mommy and daddy had to go to some place in Georgia for a wedding this weekend, so I got to go to my Grandma, Grandpa Cal and Tantie Stephs house for the weekend. Aside from my ongoing cold, I had loads of fun. Daddy filled up the car with all my toys and other goodies and hauled them down so I felt at home. Here are some pictures from my vacation...can't wait to do it again! |

|

|
| Forget Nursery School, Yale University here I come! | Now that we are out on the town, tell me a little about yourself while I grab your earrings. |
 |
 |
I had so much fun playing in my Auntie's Zoo! I got to ride a giant white tiger and sit with a panda | Auntie Stephanie...where are my Jacuzzi jets? Oh well, I can make my own splashes! Watch out for your jeans! |
 |
 |
Thanks Grandma for the YUMMY Peaches!!! Now I know where to get the good stuff! | Grandma is always cleaning, so I decided to clean my toys too! |
<< Home