Image

Welcome to Brayden Babble

Hello, and welcome to my blog! I decided to come into the world a few weeks early because I was so excited to see mommy and daddy and my two puppies! I hope you enjoy the babble as I keep you up to date on my new adventure!

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Off to the Pumpkin Patch!

This weekend mommy and daddy took me to my first pumpkin patch. We went to the feed store down the street where they have a huge field filled with pumpkin and corn. We walked around the pumpkin patch and took pictures (in 95 degree heat). Then we went into the corn field, where they had cut a maze to walk through. We got lost, go figure. Even with a map we couldn't find our way through. So after an hour we gave up and went home; we'll try it agin next year. Nexp up is Halloween; we get to go through the neighborhood and collect candy for mommy and daddy to eat. Somehow I got the short end of the stick and have to were some costume, but more on that in a few weeks!