Hello, and welcome to my blog! I decided to come into the world a few weeks early because I was so excited to see mommy and daddy and my two puppies! I hope you enjoy the babble as I keep you up to date on my new adventure!
Thursday, June 28, 2007
Blast at the Beach!
Summer is here and Mommy and Daddy took me to the beach for the first time today. I've never seen so much water before (I wish we had a bathtub big enough for all of it at home). Mommy had to smear sunscreen all over me before she let me go play. How am I suppose to work on my tan if I have all of these clothes on? Daddy and I walked in the sand before I ventured into the ocean and I loved looking at my little footprints I left behind. Let me tell something -- ocean water is not warm like my bath water and it sure doesn't taste the same --YUCK!!! Since the water was too cold I decided to play with my sand toys instead. My favorite game to play was throwing sand in the air and having it hit me (and Mommy and Daddy) in the face.
<< Home