My Memorial Day
I had a really fun Memorial Day weekend. On Friday Grandpa Cal came down to hang out with daddy and I for the day. We played all day, went to the duck pond so I could feed all of the little (and big) duckies, and then we went to Pat & Oscars for lunch. Pretty yummy! I had a lot of fun!
That weekend we all decided to go the Lake Skinner and have a picnic there. We had never gone there so it was a new place to explore. It sure was a warm one, but we found shade under a tree. I spent a few minutes eating some of my lunch (mommy's too), and then decided to run down the hill through the grass so daddy could chase me down. that was a lot of fun too, although after about 10 times daddy didn't think so. I like picnics and how the grass tickles my feet so I gigle uncontrolably.
On Memorial day, I went into the pool for the first time. I love water! I love splashing, just like in the bath tub. I wore grandma and auntie Steph's bathing suit they bought me and floated around in my own personal watercraft (blow up car). Mommy and Daddy pushed me aournd the pool, and I even got to hide under the waterfall. I can't wait to do swimming lessons this summer and get a tan...I'm soooo white!

<< Home