Image

Welcome to Brayden Babble

Hello, and welcome to my blog! I decided to come into the world a few weeks early because I was so excited to see mommy and daddy and my two puppies! I hope you enjoy the babble as I keep you up to date on my new adventure!

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Open House at My School

Today my school had its' Harvest Festival, or an Open House. I made a bunch of fun art projects to show off in my classroom. Mommy and Daddy talked to my teachers and friends, and we went to all of the other classrooms to see where I get to go next. The next room is when I turn two, and they have a potty training area. I'm not sure how all that works, but I guess I'll find out soon enough. We had a lot of fun, and after an hour of touring the classrooms and playing fun Halloween games, I was all tuckered out!