Pumpkin Patch Shinanigans
Today we made our 2nd annual trip to the pumpkin patch! Only this time, we hopped in the car and drove for about 40 minutes to Bates Nut Farm and Pumpkin Patch! Let me tell you, this place was a toddler's dream come true! There was sooo much to do that Mommy and Daddy didn't know where to begin. We started in the pumpkin patch and there were giant orange pumpkins and kids running everywhere. There were little pumpkins, medium pumpkins, and pumpkins that were bigger then me. I tried to push one, but it didn't want to move, so I just gave it a hug instead. Next, we went to look at all of the funny scarecrows that were on display. My favorite one was Sponge Bob, but they all looked really neat. After that, Mommy and I went to the petting zoo and said hi to all of the animals. There was a pig that had just had her babies, lots of goats and chickens, and my favorite -- the sheep. Finally, we had worked up an appetite and decided to sample some of the yummy food that they were selling. It was so windy that our food almost blew away! I can't wait to go back next year.
<< Home