Yo-ho, Yo-ho a Pirate's Life for Me!
Halloween was a blast this year. I don't really remember last year when I was dressed up like a purple monster, but it was really fun being a pirate this time around. Daddy found me a really neat costume online and mommy ordered it. We took some pictures in the courtyard with all of the haunted house decorations. Most of them blew away during the bad winds, so I helped daddy rebuild everything. The costume came with this silly bandana/rasta hair wig that I could only stand for about five minutes, and then off it went. On Halloween night, me and my neighborhood buddies got together next door at Carrie and Sam's for dinner. After that we all played while the grown-ups ate, and then off we went to collect candy. I had so much fun running from house to house to collect candy. I wore mommy out. When I got home I helped daddy hand out candy too. I couldn't believe how many pirates there were this year. By 8:00 we ran out of 7 bags of candy, so we called it a night and I went to bed. I can't wait until next year!
<< Home