Image

Welcome to Brayden Babble

Hello, and welcome to my blog! I decided to come into the world a few weeks early because I was so excited to see mommy and daddy and my two puppies! I hope you enjoy the babble as I keep you up to date on my new adventure!

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving (except for the turkey)!

Here are some pictures of my turkey feast the wonderful daycare girls threw for us. I had a large helping of yummy mashed potatoes, yams, turkey and green beans. I'm not a big turkey fan, but I sure did love the cool whip and pumpkin pie they gave me for dessert. Daddy came down to have a few bites for me, and eat my turkey. I had made a relly neat pilgrim hat to take pictures with, along with the other pilgrims and indians in the class. I can't wait for the holidays!