Hello, and welcome to my blog! I decided to come into the world a few weeks early because I was so excited to see mommy and daddy and my two puppies! I hope you enjoy the babble as I keep you up to date on my new adventure!
Monday, November 12, 2007
My First Outta Town Vacation
This weekend we packed up the Pilot and headed out to Palm Desert to celebrate auntie Stephanie's birthday. This was my first official out of town vacation and I loved every minute of it. After making our way through holiday traffic, we met the rest of family in a very nice condo at the hotel. Grandma stocked up all the food, while grandfather cooked up some very yummy meals. Grandma gave me a really nice Thanksgiving outfit to wear to great aunt Trudy (I'm opening it up in the picture). I spent most of the time running all over the condo and chasing the dog while she was out scurrying around. The next day Grandma and I fed the duckies in the morning out back, while auntie Stephanie and I fed the geese. Wow they were hungry, and loud too! They took all of our bread. Later on great uncle Peter and Tricia came down, and so did some of aunite Stephanies friends from school and work. They were really cool to hang out with. We went over to the hotel where I talked to all of the parrots and screamed HI! to everyone in the lobby (and it is a big one!) After that I went on my first ever boat ride. It was short, but a lot of fun. I had on a life vest that was so big I could barely see. After that we all went back and ate birthday cake (which I had for the first time), another very yummy dinner, opened presents and evetually drove back home. It was a bummer to have to go home. We had a lot of fun with everyone and I can't wait to do it again!
<< Home