Image

Welcome to Brayden Babble

Hello, and welcome to my blog! I decided to come into the world a few weeks early because I was so excited to see mommy and daddy and my two puppies! I hope you enjoy the babble as I keep you up to date on my new adventure!

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Ooo..Ooo...Wild Animals!

Today was super exciting! Since I love animals so much, mommy and daddy packed up the car (with my help of course) and we headed over to the Wild Animal Park. There were sooo many animals to see I didn’t know where to look first. First, we went to see one of the mommy lions that just had babies and we got to watch her play with them in the grass. Daddy took me into the bird aviary and I got to talk with all the tweet tweets (I think I might have scared some of them – I need to brush up on my bird talk). My favorite part of the day was going on the safari tour. It was like riding on a giant roller coaster in the African jungle. Daddy had to keep reminding me to stay in my seat because I kept trying to stand up and yell at the bus to go faster. I talked, and sometimes shouted, at all of the animals on the ride. At the very end of the day daddy took my picture next to a big white bird. He was funny when he waved at the camera and shook his head up and down.