Fun with the Easter Bunny...a lot of them!
Today was a big day, I got to play with Easter Bunny! On Saturday we went to the sport complex and did an easter egg hunt with the bunny, that was soooo much fun. I played in the bouncer and collected all kinds of goodies. On Sunday we started off by going to Gramda and Gradfather's house for easter breakfast. I had lots of yummy ham. Then I helped Grandfather feed the birds and we played around the house. Aunt Stephy got me a cuddly bunny. As a matter of fact, I collected 3 new bunnies just thtat day! Then we went to grandpa and grammy;s house so mommy could cook. I hung out with grandpa and the dogs and played out back. I tried to nap but I was too excited. Then we went to great aunt Trudy's house. I went in the backyard and there were tons of eggs all over the place. I grabbed them up and played with all the stickers that were inside them. After that we ate easter dinner...more ham please! By the end of the day I was done...beat tired and slept the whole way home dreaming of easter bunnies and eggs!





<< Home