Fun times in Cooking class!
Move over Bobby Flay -- Chef Brayden is in the kitchen! Mommy signed me up for a week long cooking class this summer and I met so many other future FoodNetwork stars. We did so many fun things in class. Mommy even went out and made me my own cooking box with all kinds of measuring spoons. Now I can help her cook dinner for daddy. Each day we cooked something new. On the first day we learned about colors and made a fruit kabob. One of my favorite days was when we learned about life on a farm. We talked about all of the animals that live on a farm and different kinds of fruits and vegetables that they grow on a farm. Then we got to make real butter (mommy thought that was pretty cool) and then we made cornbread to take home and bake. Daddy even took me to class one day and we did all kinds of stuff with butterflies and caterpillars. Give me a few more years and I think I'll be ready to challenge daddy to a BBQ throw down! Stay tuned!

<< Home