Image

Welcome to Brayden Babble

Hello, and welcome to my blog! I decided to come into the world a few weeks early because I was so excited to see mommy and daddy and my two puppies! I hope you enjoy the babble as I keep you up to date on my new adventure!

Friday, July 11, 2008

Swim'in Like a Fish!

I had so much fun doing swimming lessons with daddy this summer! Every day for two weeks daddy would come home early and take me to the big pool at the sports complex. We got to practice doing big kicks and big arms and I can even blow bubbles now (as long as I don't swallow too much water first). I even got daddy to sing "Motorboat" and "If You're Happy And You Know It" with the rest of the kids and parents. Mommy sat on the sidelines and cheered me on - and took way too many pictures of me. Next year I'll be in the big kid class and before you know it I'll be swimming like a fishie!