Vacation in the Bahamas!
I had my most exciting adventure just before Thanksgiving on my first airplane ride to the Bahamas. I got my first stamp in my passport and then flew overnight to Paradise Island in the Bahamas. The three of us spent almost a week at The Lost City of Atlantis Resort. I had a blast with the Perritano Family and my new buddy Anthony. I splashed all day long in the water park and had an amazing time. All us had the chance to swim up close and hug the dolphins at Dolphin Cay. I had a blast speding countless hours floating down the Current River with mommy and daddy. I yelled yee-haw all the way through the rapids. I even left a link to a movie I took in the restaurant when they were doing the conga line. I can't wait to go back and have more fun times!


<< Home